This is a listing of some good, FREE, online training resources for employees:
⇒ Health and Human Services offers some good courses here: Security Awareness and Training from HHS.gov
⇒ There are also some interesting courses available here: Free cyber security awareness training from ESET.com
⇒ If you own a small business, there are some good resources for employees here: Cyber Security Awareness Training for Small Businesses
Here are some additional resources I found from CSOonline.com:
- Digital Defense got creative and developed their SecurED training program in collaboration with award-winning Hollywood comedy writers. Laughing may prove to be the remedy for boring security classes.
- Inspired eLearning’s Security Awareness for the C-Suite turns clueless CEOs into cyber-aware executives, who are then more likely to engage their employees to follow.
- KnowBe4 has filmed and productized Kevin Mitnick, the world’s most famous hacker, into the computer-based-training (CBT) industry’s leading man. For employees, it’s like going to the movies.
- MediaPro provides employers with an eBook and toolkit that explains how to create engaging content — the meat of a successful security-awareness training program.
- Phishline doesn’t stop at Phishing. They help organizations train their employees with Vishing (voice mail simulations) and Smishing (SMS/text phishing simulations).
- PhishMe’s simulated phishing training turns employees into human firewalls by launching seemingly real phishing attacks on them over and over again. Who wouldn’t want to be called a human firewall?
- Terranova helps organizations build a culture of security with unique post-training tools such as customizable newsletters that organizations can use to embed security into the mindset of their employees.
- Wombat Security provides everyday tips that employees can relate to — such as improving their own data privacy, shopping safely online, and even dealing with security vulnerabilities in cars.